Congratulations on your admittance!
These resources will help prepare you for beginning your studies with us.
- Submit your $500 enrollment deposit.
- Complete and submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Contact the Office of Student Financial Services with any questions you may have.
- Get connected with your classmates via Facebook! You will be invited to join the Facebook group once your have submitted your enrollment deposit.
- Check out the Housing Guide for Belmont Health Science Students for ideas about where you might live. Looking for roommates? Use the Facebook group to connect with your classmates.
- Take a look at the Academic Calendar.
- After your enrollment deposit has been paid, you will need to create your campus email, which you will use to access your MyBelmont student portal, which is where you will conduct your course registration. Click here for instructions.
- Course Registration Instructions will be emailed to you in April & May.
All Pharmacy students must comply with immunization requirements. We retain a copy of each student’s record to verify health and immunization compliance and to satisfy any audit requests from site administrators. These requirements are not only for the health and safety of our students but also for the safety of the patients they will be serving outside of the University.
Background Check and Drug Screening Requirement
The Belmont University College of Pharmacy requires background checks and drug screenings for all students entering the pharmacy program. This is to ensure a safe clinical environment for both students and the public and to meet the contractual requirements of area healthcare facilities. Background checks and drug screenings are administered through PharmCAS.
Lab Coats & Protective Eyeware
A laboratory coat and appropriate protective eyewear are required for participation in various laboratory courses. Students are required to obtain these prior to the first week of school. Students will receive additional instructions during the first week of classes about the type of coat/eyewear that needs to be purchased.
Student & Professional Pharmacy Organizations
- American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Students in Pharmacy
- Belmont University College of Pharmacy Class Officers
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International
- Tennessee Society of Student Pharmacists (part of TPA: Tennessee Pharmacists Association)
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association
- Kappa Psi Fraternity
- Phi Delta Chi Fraternity
- Phil Lambda Sigma
- American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists
- College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
- Rho Chi
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy