The All-Inclusive Belmont Experience
To truly experience campus, you must see it in person. Belmont University is open for campus visits weekdays and select Saturdays where you'll meet current students and see our beautiful campus in the heart of Nashville. Whether you are beginning your college search or wish for a more inclusive visit, Admissions has three visit opportunities designed to exceed your expectations, leaving you with the desire to become a Bruin.
Undergraduate Campus Visit (Weekdays)
Our Undergraduate Campus Visit provides an all inclusive visit.
- Admissions Information Session and Campus Tour
- Academic Information Session
- Residence Life Presentation
- Honors Program Session (Mondays and Fridays Only)
Preview Days (Saturdays)
Preview Days provide a full-day, comprehensive visit for prospective students, while exploring aspects of academics, student life and admissions. Each event includes the following:
- Student Life Panel
- Academic Session and Open House with Current Students and Faculty
- Campus Tour
- Admissions & Financial Aid Information Session
- Lunch on Campus
- Optional Evening Activities
(Approximately 6.5 hours)
We welcome groups and organizations (between 15-75 persons) to join a weekday walking tour and optional admissions information session.
Belmont's Office of Admissions offers a walking tour of campus at 11 a.m. These last from 30-45 minutes, and are an outside tour of campus. If you select an Admissions Information Session, it will be scheduled at 10:30 a.m. Admissions Information Sessions are only available for groups visiting with students who are in high school. Groups with students in the 8th grade and under are invited to join us for a walking tour of campus.
Please note that all Group Visits:
- Are not offered on weekends
- Are not offered on University Holidays
- Must be requested with 3 weeks notice
- If you are an agency booking on behalf of an organization, day-of contact information is required to book the visit
- Must have one chaperone per 20 students
- Must have a minimum of 15 students attending (We recommend not exceeding 75 students in order to provide the best experience for your students.)
- Must be canceled within 48 hours of visit date
Group Visit Request Form
This form is for requests; it does not secure your visit. Formal confirmation will be sent to the email provided once the visit is approved. If a date is unable to be selected, we are either already booked or are not able to offer visits.