Applications for 2023-2024 Belmont Ambassadors have officially closed. Check back here during the fall 2023 semester to apply to join in the spring!
- Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at Belmont University
- Have completed a minimum of 16 credit hours
- Have earned and maintain a 3.0 GPA cumulative GPA
- Must commit to fall and spring terms
- Be able to to attend monthly meetings
- Mandatory events include: Christmas at Belmont (unless performing), Parent & Family Weekend, Homecoming, President's Concert, Basketball Suites, etc.
- Demonstrate strong communication (written and verbal) interpersonal skills
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, accountability, kindness, discipline, and enthusiasm
Qualities of Belmont Ambassadors
A Belmont Ambassador...
- Loves serving the Belmont community Excel at communicating with others
- Is sensitive and responsive to diverse audiences
- Shares their personal Belmont stories and experiences
- Expresses a positive attitude about life and Belmont University
- Upholds best practices in customer service and geniality
Thank you so much for your interest in the Office of Alumni & Family Engagement scholarship offerings for the 2023-2024 academic year! Unfortunately, applications have now closed. If you are a student interested in obtaining this scholarship for the 2024-2025 academic year, check back here in early 2024 for more information.