Here’s a look at how we stack up.
Innovative. Beautiful. Committed to undergraduate teaching. Those are just a few of the accolades Belmont has won from national publications and ranking organizations.
Belmont University consistently wins national recognition from publications and ranking organizations.
Jack C. Massey College of Business
- #20 in Top 50 Undergraduate Schools for Entrepreneurship Studies, Princeton Review
- 2021 Best 244 Graduate Business Programs, Princeton Review
- 2020 Best Graduate Schools (Part-Time MBA), U.S. News and World Report
- Top 10 in the South, Bloomberg Businessweek
- 2020 Top Undergraduate Business Program at a private college or university in Tennessee, U.S. News & World Report
Gordon E. Inman College of Nursing
- #228 in Best Undergraduate Nursing Schools, U.S. News & World Report
- #118 in Best Nursing Schools: Master’s, U.S. News & World Report
- #111 in Best Nursing Schools: Doctor of Nursing Practice, U.S. News & World Report
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- 90th percentile: first-time NAPLEX pass rates
- #90 in Best Pharmacy Schools, U.S. News & World Report
- #58 in Best Occupational Therapy Programs, U.S. News & World Report
- #83 in Best Physical Therapy Programs, U.S. News & World Report
Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business
- 2022 Top Music Business Schools worldwide, Billboard Magazine
- Named one of the 2022 Top 30 Film Schools in North America, Variety Magazine
College of Music & Performing Arts
- #25 in Best Colleges for Music in America, Niche
- #2 in 2023 Best Music Schools in Tennessee, College Factual
- #1 in Hidden Gem Music Schools, Music School Central
College of Law
- #1 in the Nation for Highest Ultimate Bar Pass Rate for two years in a row
- #6 in the Nation for First-Time Bar Pass Rate, 2019
- 96%: Bar Passage Rate for first time test takers in July 2019
Belmont University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Questions about the accreditation of Belmont University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).