When you give to Belmont, you ensure that all students—including your own—benefit from your generosity.
Through your gift of any size, you are participating in the tradition of parent and family giving which is a vital component of helping create an environment for all students to flourish.
Belmont parents have the opportunity to get involved in the following unique ways:
- Serving as student mentors
- Sharing internship and job opportunities
- Hosting welcome parties for our newly enrolled Bruins
- Sharing advice and guidance to incoming parents
- Supporting the institution philanthropically by becoming part of our Parent Leadership Circle (PLC)
Parent Leadership Circle
The PLC is Belmont’s parent and family giving society that recognizes the wonderful community of generous parents making a real impact through philanthropy. Your gift to the PLC can support the needs of an academic college or be directed to our Belmont Fund which supports the area of greatest need across the Belmont community, the Assistance Scholarship supporting student persistence towards graduation or the Bruin Emergency Grant for students with extraordinary financial challenges.
There are three tiers of membership in the PLC:
- Parent Partners contribute $1,000-$4,999+ annually
- Parent Ambassadors contribute $5,000+ annually
- Parent TEAM members have a passion to create a legacy by supporting a university initiative or endowing a named scholarship or missions fund. These legacy gifts begin at $50,000 and can be paid over a period of five years.
Benefits of your PLC membership include invitations to attend some of our signature events as well as unique hosting and volunteer opportunities.For more information, please contact Greg Pillon, Director of Parent & Family Giving, at 615-460-5466 or firstname.lastname@example.org.