- Make sure the injured person has received appropriate medical care.
- Call Belmont Campus Security and EMS for any injuries that require immediate medical attention.
- Notify the injured person’s immediate supervisor to file appropriate reports.
- Call Facilities Management Division at (615) 460-6670.
- Notify Belmont Campus Security after normal business hours and on weekends.
- Take the necessary steps to protect property from further damage.
- Report all claims upon discovery of the incident to Office of Risk Management and Compliance within 48 hours (615)-460-6023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.