After the Emergency

Workplace Injury/Illness

  • Make sure the injured person has received appropriate medical care.
  • Call Belmont Campus Security and EMS for any injuries that require immediate medical attention.
  • Notify the injured person’s immediate supervisor to file appropriate reports.

Building Damages

  • Call Facilities Management Division at (615) 460-6670.
  • Notify Belmont Campus Security after normal business hours and on weekends.
  • Take the necessary steps to protect property from further damage.
  • Report all claims upon discovery of the incident to Office of Risk Management and Compliance within 48 hours (615)-460-6023 or